[Spacewalk-list] el6 packages shows up for el7

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 15:12:10 UTC 2015

Do you mix centos6 and centos7 packages in one channel?
Or have you just subscribed your centos7 system to a centos6 channel?

I do not see any el6 tzdata package in centos repos:
 /pub/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/
/pub/centos/7/updates/x86_64/Packages/

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat