[Spacewalk-list] Add a channel by activation key or parent channel

Funk, Alex afunk at ecmc.org
Thu Dec 17 16:34:16 UTC 2015

Yup!  I do it all the time.  Hit clear in the top right corner.  Choose the parent channel, then go to the "subscribed systems" subtab.  At the bottom, there's a button for "select all", which will add all of the systems in that channel to your system set manager (the manage/clear in the top right corner).  The number should reflect the number of systems in that channel.  Now, if you hit manage in the top-right you can make changes to all of those systems simultaneously, such as managing channels.  Note, your new channel will have to be a child channel of the parent channel in question.

It doesn't seem you can do that same method from activation keys.  You can list them, but not select them.

Good luck!
Alex