[Spacewalk-list] Some CentOS/EL6 Packages show up for EL7, and some EL7 for EL6

Ricky Boone ricky.boone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 22:38:37 UTC 2015

Adding further to the mystery...

When I look at the logs under /var/log/rhn/reposync, I don't see any
mention of el7 in centos6-x86_64-updates.log, or el6 in
centos7-x86_64-updates.log.  Strange...

I've removed the el7 packages from CentOS 6 Updates, and visa versa,
but yum update still marks the offending packages as available (even
after yum clean all).  I'm sure I'm missing a step, but I'll dig
around some more.