[Spacewalk-list] Scheduled Action Stuck

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Feb 6 15:39:09 UTC 2015

I have an action in the “Schedule” tab, “Activation Key Config Auto-Deploy”.  It doesn’t have an option to cancel it like I’ve done in the past with other jobs.  There is one system Pending, and when I check the “Events” detail for the system, it shows that “This action will be executed after 8/21/14”, “This action’s status is: Picked up,”, “This client picked up this action on 8/21/14,” and “The client has not yet completed this action.”

I’m not sure if the config files were actually deployed or not, but at this point I don’t really care.  I’ve been seeing some oddities with the scheduler that I hadn’t seen previously and I’m wondering if this has something to do with it.  I’d like to just wipe this out – is there a way to mark this complete or something in the database?  I’m using PostgreSQL back end.

Thanks!

Greg