[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 & yum grouplist issues

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 21:15:06 UTC 2015

Since I'm using mrepo I think there is a disconnect. Do you or anyone know where the comps file lives in SW? Is it contained in the database or on the file system? I can easily grab it from the DVD since it's not downloading for me. But I have no clue where to look. Been scanning the file system but have yet to have any luck. This is only occurring with RHEL and not with Oracle.

Thanks

Glen Collins