Re: [Spacewalk-list] upgrade rpm with error "Fatal error in Python code occured [[6]]" (code -1)

I've run into a variation this one, so I'll throw it in.  Make sure the
client is receiving the correct binary for its architecture.  I've
accidentally attempted to apply el5 packages at el6 servers and this
error gets thrown.