[Spacewalk-list] Help - Garbage in Database

Hello,

I finally had the time to look up into why I think I was having Internal Server Errors on some of my pages and I think I know why L

Some of my Activation Keys , Systems and so on had the Monitoring Entitlement activated.

Any way I can prune the database and get rid of it ?

Regards,

Francisco