Re: [Spacewalk-list] latest channel synchronization

Changing my stance, therefore changing my question.

Using Oracle’s Spacewalk 2.0.

If I choose to spacewalk-clone-by-date my master 6 latest channel then I must specify a date, otherwise the default behavior is to exclude errata.

-d TO_DATE, --to_date=TO_DATE

                        Clone errata to the specified date (YYYY-MM-DD). If

                        omitted will assume no errata.

If I clone using the gui I have no choice but to use all errata or no errata and I have no intention of selecting errata manually.

I want to clone my latest channel, which includes all errata, to my dev channel but only include security errata.

Assuming the previous statement is true:

1.      How is this accomplished?

2.      Will it prevent a revision upgrade (from 6.5 to 6.6)?

Thanks

Wes