Re: [Spacewalk-list] Help - Garbage in Database

On 02/02/2015 07:54 PM, Francisco Cardoso wrote:
Hello,

I finally had the time to look up into why I think I was having Internal
Server Errors on some of my pages and I think I know why L

Some of my Activation Keys , Systems and so on had the Monitoring
Entitlement activated.

Any way I can prune the database and get rid of it ?

Regards,

Francisco

This should not be a problem unless you are running Spacewalk Nightly packages on an un-upgraded database. You need to manually apply the database changes that have not been applied to your db (ensure you have latest spacewalk-schema installed, look in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/schema-upgrade/spacewalk-schema-2.2-to-spacewalk-schema-2.3/). spacewalk-schema-upgrade cannot do it for you if you're using nightly, only if you're upgrading from one release to another (2.1 to 2.2).

-Stephen