[Spacewalk-list] Remote script output

Hi All,

   Does anyone know if it's possible to use spacecmd to get the raw output from a remote script run using "system_runscript". I know the info is availbale via the GUI but how bout via spacecmd. I don't see any options in there right now but maybe it's under some keyword I've never used before. Just trying to gather information on my entire environment for each host.

Thanks!

Glen Collins