Re: [Spacewalk-list] Remote script output

Title: Kobus Bensch Trustpay Global LTD email signature
Use schedule_getoutput

On 04/02/2015 16:22, Glen Collins wrote:
Hi All,

   Does anyone know if it's possible to use spacecmd to get the raw output from a remote script run using "system_runscript". I know the info is availbale via the GUI but how bout via spacecmd. I don't see any options in there right now but maybe it's under some keyword I've never used before. Just trying to gather information on my entire environment for each host.

Thanks!

Glen Collins

Kobus Bensch
Senior Systems Administrator
Address:  22 & 24 | Frederick Sanger Road | Guildford | Surrey | GU2 7YD
DDI:  0207 871 3958
Tel:  0207 871 3890
Email:  kobus bensch trustpayglobal com

Trustpay Global Limited is an authorised Electronic Money Institution regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 900043. Company No 07427913 Registered in England and Wales with registered address 130 Wood Street, London, EC2V 6DL, United Kingdom.

For further details please visit our website at www.trustpayglobal.com.

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and remain the property of Trustpay Global Ltd unless agreed by contract. It is intended solely for the person to whom or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its attachments. If this email has been received by you in error please advise the sender and delete the email from your system. Trustpay Global Ltd does not accept any liability for any personal view expressed in this message.