[Spacewalk-list] Task Schedules not running automatically

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:15:34 UTC 2015

More information, when I click on "Edit Schedule" for that task I get
the following message:

"The scheduling service appears down. Please contact your Satellite
administrator"

The taskomatic service is running:
# /etc/init.d/taskomatic status
RHN Taskomatic is running (19902).

And I see the following message in the rhn_taskomatic.log file:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2015/02/04 10:13:32 | 2015-02-04 10:13:32,639
[Thread-19] WARN  com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.TaskoQuartzHelper - Job
channel-repodata-default failed to schedule.

Any ideas what I might be missing?

Thanks