Re: [Spacewalk-list] Register Client to a Spacewalk Proxy Server

On your proxy server, you should have a certificate called RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT  goto: http://yourproxyserver/pub/
This needs to be downloaded to the client being registered under /usr/share/rhn, and update /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date to point to this file instead of RHNS-CA-CERT.

Example:
sslCACert[comment]=The CA cert used to verify the ssl server
sslCACert=/usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT