-----Original Message-----
From: spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Wojtak, Greg
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 7:39 AM
To: spacewalk-list redhat com
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Scheduled Action Stuck

I have an action in the “Schedule” tab, “Activation Key Config
Auto-Deploy”.  It doesn’t have an option to cancel it like I’ve done in
the past with other jobs.  There is one system Pending, and when I check
the “Events” detail for the system, it shows that “This action will be
executed after 8/21/14”, “This action’s status is: Picked up,”, “This
client picked up this action on 8/21/14,” and “The client has not yet
completed this action.”

I’m not sure if the config files were actually deployed or not, but at
this point I don’t really care.  I’ve been seeing some oddities with the
scheduler that I hadn’t seen previously and I’m wondering if this has
something to do with it.  I’d like to just wipe this out – is there a way
to mark this complete or something in the database?  I’m using PostgreSQL
back end.

Thanks!

Greg