[Spacewalk-list] Scheduled Action Stuck

Brian Kinney brian.kinney at memeo-inc.com
Fri Feb 6 23:09:18 UTC 2015

Have you run an rhn_check on the target of interest?

--
Brian

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you
are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any
information contained in it.  We use reasonable measures to virus scan all
E-mails leaving UNICOM Global but no warranty is given that this E-mail
and any attachments are virus free. You should ensure you have adequate
measures in place for your own virus checking.