Re: [Spacewalk-list] Register OEL6 on Spacewalk/Bad Request , attempt #1

Hello Dmitry

About your problem, have you checked your dns conf !?, when you do a ssh connection between your client and SW, still maybe 5/10 seconds before show the prompt or the prompt appear after your type your password and press enter ?!

Take Care