[Spacewalk-list] Help - Garbage in Database

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 03:19:47 UTC 2015

Hello Francisco, good morning

If you check inside the directory that Stephen told you, you can see a lot
of sql scripts (Oracle and Postgresql), check the scripts according your db
and check what they are doing.

You can check in your db and see if you need or not apply the command's.

If you are not familiar with db administration, I really recommend you
prepare a new machine, create a backup of your prod machine, restore in the
new server (using the same ssl cert) and test with a lab client, check
where you get errors or messages in nowadays in your prod. environment and
test in the new server.

Ps.: Try to do this in a separated network (virtual for example) and test,
if works fine, you can just upgrade your scenario.

I'm not sure about "all error" that you are getting, but this can be a good
way.

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio