[Spacewalk-list] Oracle Linux: reposync Java SE ULN channel

This one might be directly addressed to Avi Miller J

I’m trying to sync Java SE channels from ULN via Spacewalk 2.2 (for Oracle Linux) but I get:

Repo URL: uln:///ol6_x86_64_JavaSE8_public

ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: ol6_u5_jre7_public_x86_64. Please verify its path and try again

I guess it has something to do with the way Java SE is published within ULN…? Do I need a machine registered with ULN and have package “yum-plugin-ulninfo” like Wim said in his blog (https://blogs.oracle.com/wim/entry/easy_access_to_java_se)?

I don’t think it’s possible to register spacewalk server with ULN?

--daniel