[Spacewalk-list] Machine getting the wrong hostname

Hi!

I have a strange problem. I have a machine with a name, let say hostname1.

When I to the registering of it with:

rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=https://spacewalk/XMLRPC --activationkey=1-blabla

When I check the detail I see a hostname of “whatever”.

I have checked the DNS (forward and reverse), /etc/hosts and cannot find why I get that hostname.

Someone know what I should do to correct.

Thanks

Louis Francoeur