Re: [Spacewalk-list] Scap Package - scap-security-guide

@waldirio

Repo URI:  http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/
GPP Key URI:  http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro <waldirio gmail com> wrote:
Hi Stuart,

You are right, I can install from RedHat channel, not problem about it.

But, talking about CentOS, is not more available in epel .., so the solution is download the package from rpmfind for example and install using

yum localinstall <package>

Thanks and take care