[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk LDAP Web-User authentication

Hello,

I’m running spacewalk on centos 6.6 successfully.

I’m now trying to enable Web-User Authentification with LDAP-Service, but without any success, I’m getting the catalina-error “PAM login for user User failed with error Authentication failure”.

What I did:

Installed packages nss-pam-ldapd authconfig

# authconfig-tui with setting

User Information:

-          Use Ldap

Authentication:

-          Use MD5

-          Use Shadow Passwords

-          Use LDAP Authentication

As Server I’m using our LDAP / AD, Base DN is also correct.

In /etc/rhn/rhn.conf I added

pam_auth_service = rhn-satellite

in /etc/pam.d/rhn-satellite

#%PAM-1.0

auth required pam_env.so

auth sufficient pam_ldap.so no_user_check

auth required pam_deny.so

account required pam_ldap.so no_user_check

Is there a way to check if PAM is working?

Cheers,

Christian