Re: [Spacewalk-list] Scap Package - scap-security-guide

Hello Friends

Really strange, because if you looking for the word "scap" in the packages page, you will find 5, as bellow:

###
perl-String-Escape-2010.002-3.el6.noarch.rpm
php-ZendFramework2-Escaper-2.2.8-2.el6.noarch.rpm
python-foolscap-0.4.2-3.el6.noarch.rpm
scap-workbench-0.8.9-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
scapy-2.0.0.10-5.el6.noarch.rpm
###

And using the same repo as you told, the result of yum search scap is:

###
======================================================= N/S Matched: scap =======================================================
scap-workbench.x86_64 : Scanning, tailoring, editing and validation tool for SCAP content
ansifilter.x86_64 : ANSI terminal escape code converter
nodejs-ansi.noarch : ANSI escape codes for Node.js
nodejs-ansi-styles.noarch : ANSI escape codes for colorizing strings in the terminal
perl-Pod-Escapes.x86_64 : Perl module for resolving POD escape sequences
perl-String-Escape.noarch : String::Escape Perl module
php-ZendFramework2-Escaper.noarch : Zend Framework 2: Escaper Component
nodejs-strip-ansi.noarch : Strip ANSI escape codes (used for colorizing strings in the terminal)
nspr.x86_64 : Netscape Portable Runtime
perl-String-ShellQuote.noarch : Perl module for quoting strings for passing through the shell
python-foolscap.noarch : Next-generation RPC protocol, intended to replace Perspective Broker
rubygem-term-ansicolor.noarch : Ruby library that colors strings using ANSI escape sequences
scapy.noarch : Interactive packet manipulation tool and network scanner
youtube-dl.noarch : A small command-line program to download online videos

  Name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.
[root node1 yum.repos.d]#
###

Take Care