Re: [Spacewalk-list] Machine getting the wrong hostname

OK – perhaps we’re looking at the wrong server in this equation.

Verify what the DNS “on the spacewalk server” thinks server “whatever” is.

If you’re reusing IPs you could simply have old data on the spacewalk box, not the node.

You can attach png or jpg files and show us in detail what you are seeing, should this not be helpful.

--

Brian

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.  We use reasonable measures to virus scan all E-mails leaving UNICOM Global but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should ensure you have adequate measures in place for your own virus checking.