[Spacewalk-list] No Kickstartable Channels/Tree found.

Mike Anderson Mike.Anderson at payspan.com
Thu Feb 12 21:32:21 UTC 2015

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I’m trying to setup kickstart for SLES in an ESX environment, and I’m seeing the same error "Base Channel*:
No Kickstartable Channels found."
Mike Anderson | Systems Engineer | PaySpan®, Inc.
Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 1710, Atlanta, GA  30346 | (404) 665-3020
Mike.Anderson at PaySpan.com<mailto:mike.anderson at payspan.com>