From: Gi Dot <gadidot gmail com>
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 4:34 AM
To: "spacewalk-list redhat com" <spacewalk-list redhat com>, Alexander Innes <senni necurity co uk>
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] No Kickstartable Channels/Tree found.

I chose suse as the distro. I read a guide and I think I need to do it manually, using cobbler. I'm still a bit vague on how it works though.

Here's the link to the guide:
http://fluxcoil.net/doku.php/cobbler/sles

Upon following the guide I have an active kicstart profile created (but of course it can't be managed by spacewalk).

Thanks.