[Spacewalk-list] Channels priorities

Marcin Figura mfigura at mintel.com
Thu Feb 12 22:19:56 UTC 2015

I am running/exploring  2.2 version and wonder if there is such an option
as channels priorities or what might be best method to deal with yum
priorities options?  I currently have own repo with priority set so few
custom built packages are maintained and not updated. I suppose I can leave
repo in /etc/yum.repo.d/mine.repo but I hope there is better option. It
would be really nice to have all it managed by spacewalk. By the way this,
is all about Centos setup server/clients.

--

*Marcin Figura*

*Junior System Administrator*

*Direct: 312.450.6008*

*Office: 312.932.0400*

*Connect with us : [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9867?trk=tyah> [image: Twitter]
<http://www.twitter.com/mintelnews> [image: Youtube]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/minteltv> [image: Mintel Blog]
<http://www.mintel.com/blog>*
[image: Mintel - intelligence in time]

<pre>
Mintel Group Limited | 333 West Wacker Drive Suite 1100 | Chicago, Illinois USA 60606

Contact details for our other offices can be found at <a href="http://www.mintel.com/office-locations" target="_blank">http://www.mintel.com/office-locations</a>.