[Spacewalk-list] Channels priorities

I am running/exploring  2.2 version and wonder if there is such an option as channels priorities or what might be best method to deal with yum priorities options?  I currently have own repo with priority set so few custom built packages are maintained and not updated. I suppose I can leave repo in /etc/yum.repo.d/mine.repo but I hope there is better option. It would be really nice to have all it managed by spacewalk. By the way this, is all about Centos setup server/clients.

--

Marcin Figura
Junior System Administrator

Direct: 312.450.6008
Office: 312.932.0400

Connect with us : LinkedIn Twitter Youtube Mintel Blog

Mintel - intelligence in time

Mintel Group Limited | 333 West Wacker Drive Suite 1100 | Chicago, Illinois USA 60606

Contact details for our other offices can be found at http://www.mintel.com/office-locations.

This email and any attachments may include content that is confidential, privileged
or otherwise protected under applicable law. Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error,
including without appropriate authorization, then please reply to the sender about the error
and delete this email and any attachments.