[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Configuration in spacewak

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to configure kick start in spacewalk and hoe to test whether its working or not. I need step by step documents fot this.

Thanks & Regards,

Veerakumar V

Infrastructure Application Support

Aspire Systems

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.