https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler

It's a little dated, the examples are referencing Fedora 9, but I don't think anything has changed.

-Stephen

On 02/12/2015 04:32 PM, Mike Anderson wrote:
Did you ever get anywhere with this? I’m trying to setup kickstart for
SLES in an ESX environment, and I’m seeing the same error "Base Channel*:
*No Kickstartable Channels found."*

Mike Anderson | Systems Engineer | PaySpan^® , Inc.

Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 1710, Atlanta, GA  30346 | (404) 665-3020

Mike Anderson PaySpan com <mailto:mike anderson payspan com>

From: Gi Dot <gadidot gmail com <mailto:gadidot gmail com>>
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 4:34 AM
To: "spacewalk-list redhat com <mailto:spacewalk-list redhat com>"
<spacewalk-list redhat com <mailto:spacewalk-list redhat com>>,
Alexander Innes <senni necurity co uk <mailto:senni necurity co uk>>
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] No Kickstartable Channels/Tree found.

I chose suse as the distro. I read a guide and I think I need to do it
manually, using cobbler. I'm still a bit vague on how it works though.

Here's the link to the guide:
http://fluxcoil.net/doku.php/cobbler/sles

Upon following the guide I have an active kicstart profile created (but
of course it can't be managed by spacewalk).

Thanks.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Alexander Innes <senni necurity co uk