From: spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Brian Kinney
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 4:27 PM
To: spacewalk-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Machine getting the wrong hostname

The only other thing I can think of is that it was previously already in Spacewalk and it is reassociating itself to the old name.

--

Brian A. Kinney

Director of Technical Operations
Memeo, a Division of UNICOM Global
t: +1.408.355.7243 c: +1.408.442.4150

brian kinney memeo-inc com

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.  We use reasonable measures to virus scan all E-mails leaving UNICOM Global but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should ensure you have adequate measures in place for your own virus checking.