[Spacewalk-list] Applying Erratas to Debian Clients

Hello spacewalkers,

I’ve registered several Ubuntu 12/14 Clients to our spacewalk server.

After applying erratas to those clients, I’m getting error “Client execution returned "Invalid function call attempted" (code 6)”.

Everything else works (what should work for Debian). Does anybody know a solution for this?

-

Christian