[Spacewalk-list] Why am I seeing THIS: "Running external rewrite maps without defining a RewriteLock is DANGEROUS!"

Every time apache restarts on my spacewalk server (SW 2.2).

E.g.

[Sun Feb 15 03:34:34 2015] [warn] mod_rewrite: Running external rewrite maps without defining a RewriteLock is DANGEROUS!

Is this something specific to how I've tweaked http (although I don't recall doing so!) or is this something everyone sees?

If the former, is there a quick fix?

If the latter, should we all be concerned?

;)

Andy