[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk client channel not signed?

Hi;

I'm new to spacewalk and am trying to figure it out for patching at my company.
I've managed to get ver 2.2 installed and running with the default database.
I've been able to generate channels and sync repos. I've also goteen four kvm test system sreistered and talking

When I try to patch the client systems, though, I'm gettin errors about the
repos in the spacewalk subchannel not being signed.  This happens wheter I push
from the spacewalk server or pull from the clients. All other rpms install/upgrade fine... so far.

# yum -y update spacewalk-client-repo
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, rhnplugin, security
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite.
Determining fastest mirrors
[[repo re-cache snipped]]
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package spacewalk-client-repo.noarch 0:2.2-1.el6 will be updated
---> Package spacewalk-client-repo.noarch 0:2.3-2.el6 will be an update
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

[[snip]]

Package spacewalk-client-repo-2.3-2.el6.noarch.rpm is not signed

Can anyone point out what I might have messed up and, more importantly, how to fix it?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Doug O'Leary
Senior UNIX/Security Admin
CISSP, CISA, RHCE, CEH
O'Leary Computers Inc
dkoleary olearycomputers com (w) 630-904-6098 (c) 630-248-2749
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dkoleary
resume: http://www.olearycomputers.com/resume.html