Re: [Spacewalk-list] Applying Erratas to Debian Clients

Hi,

it works now – I forgot to install the errata.py on the clients!

In addition, I made some modification on parseUbuntu.py so that reboot suggestions in the errata will ignite a reboot suggestion in spacewalk.

I think Phil will include this soon into his spacewalk-scripts http://www.devops-blog.net/spacewalk/configuring-errata-for-ubuntu-with-spacewalk

Otherwise I can post it here.

BTW I noticed that only the Script of Steve Meier include the “reboot_suggested” keyword into the CentOS errata xml file, the “new, adapted” versions doesn’t (https://github.com/liedekef/spacewalk_scripts).

Christian