[Spacewalk-list] Applying Erratas to Debian Clients

Stehle, Christian Christian.Stehle at hs-neu-ulm.de
Mon Feb 23 07:43:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

it works now – I forgot to install the errata.py on the clients!
In addition, I made some modification on parseUbuntu.py so that reboot suggestions in the errata will ignite a reboot suggestion in spacewalk.
I think Phil will include this soon into his spacewalk-scripts http://www.devops-blog.net/spacewalk/configuring-errata-for-ubuntu-with-spacewalk
Otherwise I can post it here.

BTW I noticed that only the Script of Steve Meier include the “reboot_suggested” keyword into the CentOS errata xml file, the “new, adapted” versions doesn’t (https://github.com/liedekef/spacewalk_scripts).

Christian