[Spacewalk-list] kickstart template location

Hi,

I'm trying to set up kickstart in Spacewalk and am getting an Internal Server Error when I make a new kickstart profile using the GUI. The output of catalina.out gives me this:

Invalid kickstart template file location /var/lib/rhn/kickstarts/wizard/test123--1.cfg, it is not inside /var/lib/cobbler/kickstarts/'

Where is this setting stored so I can change it as although the profile seems to be created in Cobbler it doesn't seem to work and isn't Spacewalk managed.

Thanks,
Dave.