[Spacewalk-list] Fixing up2date file

Hi, all.

I just recently came aboard at a new company, and was tasked with fixing a hosed Spacewalk.  After a long battle, I’ve got everything working perfectly … almost.  My issue is that, when clients register with the Spacewalk server, and get the “/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date” file, the “serverURL” field is populated with the server’s IP address, not its FQDN.  Where do I make the change on the server so that the proper “ServerURL” is supplied?

Many thanks.

Dimitri