[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 & yum grouplist issues

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 20:55:32 UTC 2015

Hi all. It seems (after some time needing to actually use it) that my RHEL repo does not contain comps.xml for the group information. I am using "spacewalk-clone-by-date" to clone my channels to a specific date but it does not contain the comps.xml since I get the "Error: No group data available for configured repositories". I am missing something but I don't know what. I have read if it's available it should be downloaded.

Even my main channel does not have the groups information. Can someone tell me where the comps.xml is stored so I can see if it's even generated?

Would be nice to have this since having to gather the groups info by hand is a PITA!

Thanks

Glen Collins