[Spacewalk-list] Satellite 6 equivalent for "spacewalk-hostname-rename"

I need to know if there is anything special that I  need to do if I need to rename the hostname of a Satellite 6 server.  I found all kinds of information about Satellite 5.x and using the spacewalk-hostname-rename command, but that command is not available in Satellite 6 as it is an entirely new design model.

So, I guess my question is, do you have to do anything special for Satellite 6 (or can you just rename the server), or is there a "new" command in Satellite 6 that I need to run?

Thanks!

--
Drew