[Spacewalk-list] Satellite 6 equivalent for "spacewalk-hostname-rename"

Drew Decker drewrockshard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:17:48 UTC 2015

I need to know if there is anything special that I  need to do if I need to
rename the hostname of a Satellite 6 server.  I found all kinds of
information about Satellite 5.x and using the spacewalk-hostname-rename
command, but that command is not available in Satellite 6 as it is an
entirely new design model.

So, I guess my question is, do you have to do anything special for
Satellite 6 (or can you just rename the server), or is there a "new"
command in Satellite 6 that I need to run?

Thanks!

--
Drew