[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 : Changing ip of a system

Hi,

I noticed that when I change the ip of a system, spacewalk does not update the ip in the detail -> overview  of the server, but the commands are directed to the correct IP. Is there a way to fix this ?

The systems are indexed according to the host name?

When I try to re-register a system, having first changed the ip, the procedure is successful but, as I said,  the ip reported is not updated.

thanks a lot​

Domenico Malorni

Domenico Malorni
system analyst
Domenico Malorni pixartprinting com

PIXARTPRINTING
Via 1° Maggio, 8 | 30020 | Quarto d’Altino | Italy | T  | F