Re: [Spacewalk-list] Sync issues with ISS

Hello Larry

You are right, you have to do this process manually.

Take Care

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Clegg, Larry E [HDS] <Larry Clegg hdsupply com> wrote:

Greetings Spacewalkers,

I’m having either a problem or a misunderstanding on how ISS is supposed to work.

I’m running on Oracle Linux 6.6 and using Oracle’s branded Spacewalk 2.2 for both the master and slave nodes.

I have my channels sync’d between the two but they’re not staying in sync.  I update the master channels each weekend but then I have to manually re-sync the slaves afterwards.  I was expecting ISS to keep things in sync but I’m not finding any reference to that capability….so I’m guessing it is a manual process for some reason.

Is this true or am I missing a configuration some place?

Thanks,

Larry Clegg