I’m using Spacewalk 2.2 on Centos 6.6 with several Ubuntu 12 / 14 Clients.
The Errata Import is configured as described here: http://www.devops-blog.net/spacewalk/configuring-errata-for-ubuntu-with-spacewalk
Since a few days, the import is broken, I found USN-2505-1 as the problem.
Importing with errata-import.pl the package
breaks the import process and leads to a 500 Internal Server Error.
Line 532 in errata-import.pl:
$result = $client->call('errata.create', $session, \%erratainfo, \ empty, \ empty, \ packages, $client->boolean(0), \ channels);
Bad thing is, the error is not caught with a result code, so the whole import process fails.
I made some additional tests:
firefox36.0+build2-0ubuntu0.14.04.4.amd64-deb.deb à success
I think the problem is the first minus “firefox-36.0”. It seems the error is on spacewalk server side.