[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk & LDAP (Using Quest PAM Authentication)

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 13:18:04 UTC 2015

Hello all! Welcome 2015!

I'm wondering if anyone can provide the debugging details on Spacewalk and LDAP authentication in Spacewalk. I can't seem to find anywhere in the logs to where the LDAP process is logged. While I have the login working just fine with LDAP/AD, I am unable to get the External group authentication to work properly.

I have myself setup and in an AD security group. I created the "group role mapping" to match the AD group I belong to and the roles I created were Sat Admin and Org Admin. When I login as myself I do not see all the menu options I see when I login as the Admin user. So while the login with password is working just fine, the group matching is not working as expected. I just need to know what I need to do to enable the group role matching logging or maybe it's a debug level. Anyways, I'm stuck so if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Glen Collins