[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.0 UI shows repo cache [2]

Burnett, Robert Mark Robert.Burnett at verizon.com
Sat Jan 17 12:06:03 UTC 2015

Avi,
     I already had my /usr/share/rhn/config-defaults/rhn_taskomatic_daemon.conf set max heap size at 2 GB.

So I further increased it to 3 GB and raised the minimum to 512M.  and did a spacewalk-service restart

# Initial Java Heap Size (in MB)
wrapper.java.initmemory=512

# Maximum Java Heap Size (in MB)
wrapper.java.maxmemory=3072

And that worked. And oraclelinux6-x86_64 repo cache finally was finally rebuilt.  Cheers :-)

Thank you and you have exceeded your own company's response time for a SEV 2 SR.

---
Robert Burnett
Sr. System Administrator, IT | Verizon Telematics
Avi Miller wrote....