[Spacewalk-list] general inquiry about client install/registration

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:14:54 UTC 2015

Well to clarify usually your spacewalk server itself is expected to
have at least limited internet access, even if the rest of your
servers don't.
One method you could use if you don't want to give you spacewalk
server full internet access is use a squid proxy to limit what URL's
it can access.

Additionally if you are referring to the spacewalk client repo I
mirror that to a channel on my spacewalk server and simply include
that channel in all my kickstarts and my bootstrap scripts.