[Spacewalk-list] How to configure ISS to use a different IP

Clegg, Larry E [HDS] Larry.Clegg at hdsupply.com
Tue Jan 20 17:50:24 UTC 2015

Greetings Spacewalkers,

I'm currently running Spacewalk 2.0.    I want to setup ISS but I need it to use a different IP for the replication.  We have a dedicated replication network that handles this type of traffic.  It uses a different IP subnet/mask than the regular front-end network.   It is not possible for me to run Spacewalk itself on the replication network.  I need only the ISS-replicated data to traverse this replication network.

Is this possible?  If so, then how?

Thanks!

Larry Clegg