[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk proxy issue

Laura Varga laura.varga at borderfree.com
Thu Jul 9 15:56:43 UTC 2015

Hi Everybody,

I have an issue in a spacewalk master/proxy setup:

I added a new distribution to the master. When trying to install a host
using the new distribution from the spacewalk proxy, it fails.
I have an exception in the http error log:
mod_wsgi (pid=14919): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
'/usr/share/rhn/wsgi/xmlrpc.py'.

This happens when the installation tries to access an image file that
exists on the proxy:
squashfs.img

ll /var/distro-trees/CentOS-7-x86_64/LiveOS
total 285429
-rw-r--r-- 1  500  502 292278272 Jul  4  2014 squashfs.img

Did anyone encounter such an issue?

Cheers,
Laura