[Spacewalk-list] Email notifications - mail_from not working

Ricardo Esteves ricardo.m.esteves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:06:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just the found out the problem, spacewalk assumed the configuration
after all, the problem was that before i configured the email address a
lot of emails got stuck on the email queue of postfix because they
didn't had a from address and postfix was still trying to send those emails.

Best regards,
Ricardo Esteves.