[Spacewalk-list] Require Help on spacewalk certificate expiry

DEBASHISH BOSE debashishbose2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 04:44:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is my first email in this mailing list. Hope all of you are doing fine.

Since last 7 days i am getting these emails( marked in Bold) . Could yo
please help me what action should i take.
My current spacewalk version is 2.1 built  on redhat 6.

I am not clear which certificate is this. I raised one certificate with
verizon but that is  for 2 years and it should not expire so soon. please
help

*Dear Spacewalk User,*

*This email is being sent to you to inform you that your Spacewalk
Certificate has expired on your acpcmsspwk1.accenture.com
<http://acpcmsspwk1.accenture.com> server. After 4 day(s) the systems
management services provided by your Spacewalk Server will be restricted
for 24 days.*

*After that the services will become inaccessible.*

*Thank you for using Spacewalk.*

*--the Spacewalk Team*

--
regards