[Spacewalk-list] Require Help on spacewalk certificate expiry

Fabrizio Zelaya FZelaya at ta-petro.com
Fri Jul 17 14:26:45 UTC 2015

Hi

A few days ago I was looking for the issue and found an thread on this
list to fix it and it worked for me. Here's what the email said.
"
Hi

Following advice I received on the list here is what I did to fix the
Spacewalk 2.1 expiring cert issue:

wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/master/branding/setup/spacewalk-public.cert

mv /usr/share/spacewalk/setup/spacewalk-public.cert
/usr/share/spacewalk/setup/spacewalk-public.cert.orig
cp spacewalk-public.cert /usr/share/spacewalk/setup/
rhn-satellite-activate --disconnected
--rhn-cert=/usr/share/spacewalk/setup/spacewalk-public.cert

Job was a good one on my as mentioned SPW 2.1 install on Centos 6

Kobus
"

Like I said it worked for me and I have Spacewalk 2.3 running on
Scientific Linux 6

Hope it solves your issue too

Fabrizio
Fabrizio Zelaya