[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk on SuSE?

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Wed Jul 22 19:27:04 UTC 2015

Tony,
When I look at "Organization", I only see the username of the person who registered with SCC.  The "username"  is what I use when I register a system to SCC.   I don't see any other "credentials"
Perhaps I am not entering the URL syntax correctly?
https://<username>:<password>@nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/SLES11-SP3-Pool/sle-11-x86_64
I did as Bernd suggested and tried that string in my browser.   If I have only the user ID in the URL I get prompted for a user ID and password,  But, I am not able to log in.  I get an "invalid User ID or Password" error.  If I try with the user ID and password in the URL, I just get an error from Google telling me that my search did not match any documents.
If I use that URL string in SW, I still get:
"ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: sles11sp3_channel. Please verify its path and try againSync completed"
I know the user ID and password are correct. They are what I use to log into SCC and what I use to register servers to SCC.
Am I missing something else?
Thanks
Daryl