[Spacewalk-list] 24 hr clock in spacewalk

Sindre Skogen sindre at netclient.no
Thu Jul 23 08:13:13 UTC 2015

In my opinion, yes, there should be an option for time format separate
from language.

Or just default to 24 hr clocks for everyone. I would guess that a
majority of the worlds system administrators are used to (or at least
comfortable with) 24 hr clocks and english language for computer related
tasks.

I've used spacewalk for years, and seeing "am/pm" there simply seems
anachronistic and strange to me.

But I guess it's a personal preference.