[Spacewalk-list] Error: requested datatype primary not available

Benjamin Fernandis benjo11111 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 02:50:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

I deployed spacewalk on centos 7 and configured software channels for
centos 7,6 and 5. I configured client registration with respective channel
and working fine.

I can do yum update and push from centos 6 and 7 client and spacewalk to
client , both are working fine.

I  can push package installation from spacewalk to centos 5 client. But
when i do yum list on centos  5 client, I got this error - Error: requested
datatype primary not available.

Can you please suggest me what would be remedy to resolve this error.

Thanks
Ben