[Spacewalk-list] having trouble with installation documentation

Tommy Butler ace at tommybutler.me
Tue Jun 2 04:27:34 UTC 2015

I'm currently running Centos 7.

having problems with documentation at
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall#SettingupSpacewalkrepo

After having followed the instructions up to that point, including => yum
install spacewalk-setup-postgresql ...

I am getting a huge list of dependency errors when I attempt to follow this
step => yum install spacewalk-postgresql

The error message can be seen in full at http://pastebin.com/mxT56eth

You can also see all installed packages on my CentOS machine here
http://pastebin.com/BwQ8yqTr

Thanks for any insight folks.  I look forward to getting this installed and
humming along nicely.

[root at centos7 ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.1.1503 (Core)
[root at centos7 ~]# uname -a
Linux centos7.butler.sh 3.10.0-229.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Mar 6 11:36:42 UTC
2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

--
Tommy Butler